Check out these Khan Academy modules to review the computational skills you’ll need to get started working with data.
Ready to work with variables? Dive into the following algebra topics important in data science.
Introduction to Data
- IBM OpenDS4All Introduction: What is Data Science?
- A Gentle Introduction to Data Science: Talk by Marc Garcia
- Types of Data: Produced by Ahmed Gomaa, Associate Professor at University of Scranton and NSDC member.
- Analyzing categorical data: Read bar graphs, Venn diagrams, and two-way tables.
- Displaying and comparing quantitative data: Graph and compare distributions of quantitative data.
- Summarizing quantitative data: Measure central tendency using mean, median, and mode and variability with standard deviation and interquartile range.
- Full Data Science Course for Beginners by freeCodeCamp.org
Stay Connected with Us
Email us at email@example.com with any inquiries or questions.
Some ways to stay connected with the NSDC community: