Women in Data Science Worldwide Conference
About this Event
Join us on March 8, 2021, for the inaugural 24-hour virtual Women in Data Science (WiDS) Worldwide conference. Follow us as we follow the sun around the world on International Women’s Day, celebrating women in data science and related fields.
The WiDS conference features excellent technical thought leaders in data science from academia, industry, non-profits, and government. WiDS Worldwide will cover a wide range of technology and application areas, from healthcare and agriculture to security and fintech, and from data ethics and democratization to reproducibility and robustness of algorithms. All genders are welcome and encouraged to attend.
WiDS Worldwide registrants get 24-hour access to the full conference including:
- Main session with WiDS Worldwide 2021 keynote addresses, technical talks, and panel discussions
- In-platform chat throughout the broadcast, including designated sessions
- Education track with data science workshops taught by a panel of distinguished instructors
- Meet-the-speaker sessions that provide a deeper dive about topics covered during the main session
- In-platform Expo, including recruiters from sponsor companies
- Highlight talks and interviews from around the world from the first five years of WiDS
In addition, you can check out WiDS regional events being planned by our WiDS ambassadors with regional speakers, content, and networking.