Winter 2024 COVID Information Commons Lightning Talks Webinar
Meet the scientists seeking new insights on COVID-19. CIC lightning talk webinars bring together researchers studying wide-ranging aspects of the current pandemic, to share their research and answer questions from our community. Learn more about their ongoing efforts in the fight against COVID-19, including opportunities for collaboration.
Join us on Tuesday, January 30th at 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. (ET), to hear from the following speakers:
- Judy Ford, University of California, San Francisco. Event-related brain potentials reveal neurological slowing following COVID-19 infection. Funded by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Judy Fox, University of Virginia. Expeditions: Collaborative Research: Global Pervasive Computational Epidemiology. Funded by NSF Division of Computing and Communication Foundations (CCF).
- Pedro Gozalo, Brown University. The Impact of Accountable Care Organizations on Post Acute Care. Funded by NIH National Institute on Aging.
- Guha Jayachandran & Jayavanth Shenoy, Onai. Accelerating Understanding of COVID-19 Biology and Treatment Via Scaled Medical Record and Biosimulation Analytics. Funded by NSF Translational Impacts (TI).
- Anna Johnson, Georgetown University. Succumbing, Surviving, and Thriving: The Development of Low-Income Students in the Long Shadow of COVID-19. Funded by NIH National Institute of Mental Health.
- Kazushige Yokoyama, SUNY Geneseo. MRI: Acquisition of a Three Dimensional Raman Imaging System for the Integrated Science Center of SUNY Geneseo. Funded by NSF Division of Chemistry.
By attending, all event participants agree to abide by the NEBD Hub Events Code of Conduct and Video / Photography Disclaimer. Visit our events page to learn more.