Machine Learning in Finance Workshop 2023
Hosted by The Center of AI in Business Analytics and FinTech at The Fu Foundation School of Engineering & Applied Science (SEAS/IEOR); The Data Science Institute (DSI) at Columbia University; and Bloomberg.
Date: Friday, May 19, 2023 – IN-PERSON
Location: Lerner Hall at Columbia University (2920 Broadway, New York, NY 10027)
Timing: Doors open for check-in at 8:00 AM. The first talk will begin at 9:00 AM ET.
Speakers & Program
For the latest event agenda, speakers, abstracts, and biographies, see the event listing online here. Speakers include:
- Michael Kearns (University Of Pennsylvania)
- Mark Higgins (Beacon.io)
- Christopher Vincent Rackauckas (MIT)
- Dhagash Mehta (BlackRock)
- Cristián Bravo (Banking and Insurance Analytics at the University of Western Ontario)
- Agostino Capponi (Columbia University)
- Jose H. Blanchet (Stanford)
- Gideon Mann (CTO Machine Learning Product & Research, Bloomberg)
Registration & Rates
Early registration is available until Friday, May 5, 2023, after which regular registration rates will apply. The early (regular) registration rates are:
- Corporate Delegates: $200 (Following, $250)
- Academics, Alumni, & Non-Columbia Students*: $50 (Following, $75)
- Current Columbia Students*: $40 (Following, $50)
*Those availing of student rates will be required to show valid student ID at the event.
Refund Policy: NO refunds after May 5, 2023