HACU 35th Annual Conference
HACU’s Annual Conference provides a unique forum for the sharing of information and ideas for the best and most promising practices in the education of Hispanics. The 2021 Annual Conference will be a virtual format. The conference goals are to:
- Showcase successful, effective, and exemplary programs and initiatives of HACU member institutions
- Promote and expand partnerships and strategic alliances for collaboration between HACU member institutions and public-and private-sector organizations
- Foster and identify graduate education opportunities for Hispanic students and graduates
- Deliberate policy issues affecting the education opportunities of Hispanics, including HACU’s legislative agenda
- Promote greater Hispanic participation in scholarships, fellowships, internships and other such programs funded by private and government organizations
- Discuss emerging trends in higher education affecting Hispanics and HSIs, e.g., distance learning, student-centered learning, outcomes assessment, and cross-national accreditation
To register click here.
On October 27th, join the Northeast Big Data Innovation Hub Executive Director, Florence Hudson, for a HACU presentation titled “Imagining What Might Be Possible: Leveraging and Networking Through Grants.” This talk begins at 2:15p.m. (EST).