The Northeast Hub posts regular updates on Big Data activities, opportunities, events and resources throughout the Northeast and beyond, and features guest posts from members with innovative and insightful contributions to the Big Data ecosystem.
Some general guidelines for guest posts are included below:
- Guest posts should run between 800 and 2,000 words.
- Guest posts should be written in a conversational tone, toward a smart, non-academic audience who may not be experts in your specific field.
- Brevity is the soul of wit. Short paragraphs; use of bulleted lists; and clear, direct language are all pluses!
- We also strongly encourage embedded images and/or video, as well as links to further reading, in our guest posts.
- While we are happy to share your news items with our community and encourage you to keep us up-to-date, guest posts should not read like advertising.
- Please include with your guest post a 1-3 sentence bio, a high-resolution headshot, a suggested headline (we will work with you on this), and, if you like, a link to your website or social media channel.
Contact Katie Naum to suggest a guest post. Thanks!